The enrolment procedure for entry into BRECC requires prospective families to be placed on our waiting list. Any family wishing to complete this process are required to make an appointment for a tour of the Centre, at which the necessary paperwork can be completed. We are unfortunately unable to conduct waitlist tours on a walk-in basis. Families will be contacted when a place becomes available. Please note that there is a non-refundable administration fee applicable to join the waiting list.
Our orientation process gives families the opportunity to share information with, and to get to know, the educators who will be caring for their child. It is also carefully designed to allow children who are entering the Centre to explore the environment independently, prior to their official commencement date at the Centre.
BRECC offers either full-time or part-time positions in our rooms. Children are required to attend a minimum of 2 days of care, and all days must be consecutive.
Please note that:
- Priority of enrolment is given to employees of Calvary Health Care
- Joining the waiting list does not guarantee enrolment
- All care is billed per day, regardless of actual hours of usage
- There is no discount for multiple children in care
- Public Holidays and absences from the centre are charged at full rates
- A NON-REFUNDABLE $50.00 Administration Fee MUST accompany your Waiting List Application, which can be paid by direct deposit. The Centre does not have EFTPOS or credit card facilities.